Join the Club
New Members Incentive Scheme
This is how it works…
When an existing member introduces a new member, Belton Park GC offer:
£100 joining discount to any new full member (male or female over 30) introduced by an existing member.
£100 incentive paid to introducing member on the first anniversary of membership.
£50 discount to the new member if they renew for second year.
£50 incentive paid to introducing member on second anniversary of membership.
There is therefore a potential £150 to be earned by any existing member who can successfully introduce a new member to the club. There is also a sliding scale of reward for cadets based on the subscription of each category, as follows:
Cadet 1 37.5% (£37.50 & £19)
Cadet 2 55% (£55 & £22.50)
Cadet 3 75% (£75 & £37.50)
T & C’s:
Incentives will be credited to members’ accounts.
This incentive is available to former members who have been resigned for a period in excess of 2 years.
This incentive is effective from 1st February 2018 and will be reviewed annually.
In the event of any dispute the decision of the Management Committee will be final.
No Joining Fee! – The joining fee at Belton Park Golf Club is currently suspended, so make the most of this attractive offer!
Belton Park Golf Club has a thriving membership of all ages and playing abilities. The Club currently has a limited number of membership vacancies and offers the following benefits. The joining process is quite simple – no formal interviews with the Committee, just complete the relevant application form (see below) and come for a guided tour with the General manager.
Key Membership Benefits
- A fabulous, mature 27 hole golf course.
- Three starting and finishing points all at the Clubhouse.
- Flexible membership and joining arrangements. Spread the payment over 12 months through Fairway Credit – Application Form for Direct Debit
Spread the joining fee over 10 years.
- Discounts available for the 18-30 age group.
- No joining fee for under 18’s or anyone else!
- Junior subscriptions from £15 per annum.
- Start times for competitions only, otherwise just turn up and play.
- Sensible course loading to ensure members always have a starting tee – only members & their guests may play the course on Saturdays and no society or 2 for 1 bookings at weekends.
- Full course irrigation system providing consistent year round golf.
- Fully upgraded & refurbished off course facilities – featuring new locker rooms, pro shop, admin’ area, Junior’s room & TV lounge/spike bar.
- Members may sign in up to 3 guests per day at discounted rates.
- Reciprocal green fee arrangements – special green fee rate of £10/£12 at the following courses:
Elsham Golf Club
Beeston Fields Golf Club
Market Rasen Golf Club
Cleethorpes Golf Club
Kibworth Golf Club
Birstall Golf Club
Matlock Golf Club
Tankersley Park Golf Club
- 15% discount off all food & drink purchases in the Clubhouse.
- Reduced buggy rate.
- Unlimited use of short & long game practise areas.
- Plentiful & diverse range of competitions & team matches.
- Specialised junior coaching classes.
- Fun packed social calendar.
- Golf lesson packages available.