The Belton Park G.C. 300 Club
“The BPGC 300 Club” – 2017
Rules & Regulations
- The club runs on a yearly basis. Participants purchase a number which is placed in a draw every month. There will be an additional draw for two free annual subscriptions in December.
- Numbers cost £20 each per year.
- Details of the draw will be published on the notice boards.
- 50% of all takings are allocated to the cash prize fund. The remaining 50% goes towards the course improvement projects. In the event that in excess of 300 tickets are sold, additional prizes will be offered.
- Three numbers are drawn from the ballot and the owners are awarded cash prizes. 1st prize – £100, 2nd prize – £30 and 3rd prize – £20.
- The free subs will be drawn at the annual New Years Eve party. If the free subs prize is won by anyone who is not a full fee paying member, he or she will be given a cash equivalent.
- Membership is restricted to members of Belton Park Golf Club.
- Members may purchase as many numbers as they desire.
- Anyone 16 or over may purchase a ticket.
- Numbers will be issued by the General Manager.
- Winners will be notified by email or post and the results will be posted on the notice board and on the members Section of the BPGC website.
To view additional members only information. Please login or register.